Circu-Lator Performance Systems
An operational Shivvers System can be broken down into 6 main components: Core Machine, Command Center, Spreader, Fan/Heater Combination, Floor, and Transfer Augers. (Learn More)
When purchased together, Shivvers certifies this as a Shivvers Performance System, offering advantages including certified capacities & comprehensive control through the central Shivvers Command Center.
A Ciru-Lator Performance System is built around the Circu-Lator core machine and is available in 3 different models to fit your operation's specifications & capacity needs.
Perfect For The Operator Looking For:
Circu-Lator Performance Systems are perfect for the operator looking for:
- The ability to transform new or existing bins into a drying & storage operation
- Maximum drying precision
- Ultimate system flexibility
- Comprehensive control without the need for additional transfer equipment
How Circu-Lator Performance Systems Work
Through the incorporation of a center vertical auger, Circu-Lator Systems offer a unique set of capabilities by allowing both continuous-flow & batch drying operation.
As tapered sweep augers pull an even layer of dried grain toward the center of the bin, the Ciru-Lator uses a center vertical auger to move grain up vertically through the center of the drying bin. Grain can then be continuously carried through the system’s transfer auger system to storage bins, or recirculated within the drying bin. Each Circu-Lator core machine also features a horizontal unload auger located under the bin floor for conventional unloading.
The Circu-Lator’s center vertical auger provides 3 distinct benefits:
- Ability to transform your drying bin into a storage bin by recirculating your last batch of dried grain within your drying bin.
- Comprehensive grain drying & storage management without the need for additional transfer equipment, such as grain legs or air systems - the center vertical auger integrates with the Circu-Lator’s overhead transfer auger system to carry dried grain to storage bins.
- An added layer of drying precision, provided by the option to recirculate grain through the drying process.
Circu-Lator Performance Systems are available in 3 models, depending upon your desired drying bin diameter, drying capacity, & surge capacity needs. Choose the system below that best matches your operation's needs for model specific information: