Shivvers standard Channel-Lock Floor features 23% open area, which aids in eliminating static pressure problems incurred in higher grain depths and multiple grain situations. It’s 8” plank with a patented center rib design gives the appearance of two 4” planks side-by-side. This design provides far greater strength, especially with the In-Bin Continuous-Flow Drying and deep depth aeration applications.
Shivvers also offers a Small Grain Floor for rapeseed and other small grains. This floor is designed with an open area of 19.5%, using a 0.054% round hold punch. The small grain floor is also used whenever ultra high capacity sweeps are used as in the Dri Flo 1000 or High Torque Systems.
- Floor planks are 20 gauge and embossed for optimum strength
- Standard floor features 23% open area
- Standard floor has a round hold punch of .094% making an open area of 23%
- Includes heavy, 20 gauge flashing and installation hardware
- 8” plank with reinforced center rib
- Fast and easy installation
Find A Dealer Request Information